Friday, May 6, 2011

All About Moms Challenge - by Virginia Wong

Today's challenge is All About Moms! One of the toughest jobs I have held is that of  a Mom. When I was younger, I KNOW I didn't always appreciate everything my Mom did for me! Now that I am a Mom, I especially grateful for everything she has done and continues to do. I treasure my relationship with my Mom and I hope my girls will treasure their relationship with me in the years to come as well.

Here is a 2-pager I did showing the special relationship my Mom has with not only my 2 daughters but also my 2 nieces.


Supplies:  Close to my Heart (cardstock); BasicGrey (pattern papers, chipboard accents, alphas)

And being a Mom means dealing with joyous moments as seen below and some of those not some proud Mommy moments too - I only hope that the great moments outweigh those not so great!


Supplies:  Scrap Shotz Kit Take 2 (Making Memories)

I wish you all a wonderful Mothers Day - may you spend the day being honoured and honouring those you love.

-Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment