Friday, May 27, 2011

Daily Life Challenge by Susan Tutt

The challenge for today is "Daily Life".  This was a fun one for me becuase in January we switched to an i-mac computer which is equiped with a photo booth app.  My middle daughter loves it and everyday she takes a picture of herself before she leaves for school.  I love looking through them to see all of her expressions...they're hilarious!  The layout I created showcases some of my favorite poses.


 I had to add the crown, because she is a princess and she makes sure we know it everyday!


Couldn't resist using the princess from my stash.


It is so fun to document the things in our everyday life.  Life changes so fast that these little moments are soon forgotten.  Create a layout or project documenting your everyday! Be sure to link us to your work, we would love to see what you come up with!!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, you just gave me a great idea. My son bought himself a DS and takes pics of himself, I'll have to download them and try this, I'm sure the shots are hilarious. I love the personalization with the princess and crown (I have one of those daughters too).

    ReplyDelete