Friday, May 6, 2011

Moms - by Cari Locken

I think that being a Mom is one of the toughest jobs around! I really do. I often wonder if I'm doing the right thing , teaching them the right values, I wish I had more patience and more time in the day to get everything done. But aside from all that, there are so many rewards of being a Mom. And I love that part!!

Today's challenge was to create something that had to do with Mom. I've learned a lot about being a mom from my own mother and I'm so thankful to her for that.

Here's a page about her.
Supplies used: Prism cardstock, Making Memories (patterned paper & black alpha stickers), Prima flowers, butterfly stamp (sorry, can't remember who makes that :( )

This is a real old layout but thought I'd still share it.
Supplies used: Basic Grey (papers, chipboard, alpha stickers, rub-ons), Heidi Swapp flowers, prima Flowers, Bazzill Basics cardstock.

This layout was from Mother's Day last year.
Supplies used: Bazzill Basics cardstock, Paper Trunk (papers, letter stickers, journal card), Prima rhinestone, Queen & Co pearls (turquoise), Tattered Angels glimmer mist

And this layout is from last Mother's Day as well however, I just created it last week.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (papers, anhor & journal stamp, ribbon, Glam Rocks (black & hearts) adhered with the i-rock tool), American Crafts Thickers, anchor paper piece (my own design), Cuttlebug embossing folder

I, too, want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day this coming Sunday. But first I hope that you all enjoy tomorrow - National Scrapbook Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment