Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day!! by Susan Tutt

Happy National Scrapbooking Day ladies! I hope you're getting your scrap on where ever you may be today.

I discovered scrapbooking 16 years ago when my first child was born and I haven't looked back. I love documenting our lives the good, the bad and the everyday. I have met so many amazingly talented ladies through this hobby, many that I am fortunate enough to call close friends.

One subject that I find especially difficult to scrapbook is myself. That sounds ridiculous but it's true. I created this layout of myself and I love how it turned out.

My favourite organizational tip, thats funny because I have to be the most unorganized person I know! I blame it on my creative mind. I do keep my newest and favourite items on my scrapbook island so that I am sure to use them. You know, out of sight, out of mind, right?

One of my favourite tools is my sewing machine and a needle. I love, love, love to sew on my projects!
My all time favourite manufacturers are 7 Gypsies, Crate Paper and Tim Holtz. I am addicted to that grunge and vintage feel.

This layout of my Boy is one of my all time favourite layouts. I love all of the textures going on in this layout.
Favourite card:


This is my all time favourite project, Ever!! I love all of the details, textures and embellishments.
Thanks for letting me share all of my favourites with you today. I hope you have a wonderful day enjoying this fabulous hobby of ours!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love your 7Gypsies Tray!!!! And the scrapbook page of yourself! Always celebrate yourself!!!
    Thanks for signing on as a follower to my blog Susan:)
    We Canadian's have to help promote each other!
    Love all the eye candy on your blog!
    Cheers!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete