Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sketches, Sketches, Sketches by Virginia Wong

Firstly my apologies that my blog post is late. Last week, blogger was down and then the week started and well, life went awry!!! Nonetheless, here I am now...

The challenge was to use sketches and show my interpretation of the sketch. One of my favorite sketch artists is Valerie Salmon of Got Sketch? She has the most amazing sketches. They are uber versatile and SO easy to interpret.

For example, this sketch of hers led me to create the following layout. Sometimes, I create multiple layouts of a sketch. When I put all the layouts into an album, no one is going to notice that the layout was inspired by the same sketch.


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Echo Park (pattern paper, die cut elements, stickers, alphas); Heidi Swapp (large number 5); American Crafts (pen for journaling)

Thanks for letting me share!



No comments:

Post a Comment