Friday, October 1, 2010

Cards, Cards and More Cards! by Virginia

October 2 is World Cardmaking Day. It traditionally marks the day that cardmakers around the world begin creating their stunning Christmas cards. Myself, I have not been organized enough to start making Christmas cards in October! Because of my procrastination, I have gone to a digi card :-)

Cards are a challenge to me. I feel pressured to create an amazing card in a small space. It is actually easier and quicker for me to whip up a 12x12 layout than it is to create a 4.25"x5.5" card...yes that is true! But I also love love love to give and receive a handwritten card with a heartfelt message written inside. And that is the reason why I continue to challenge myself to make cards.

In honour of World Cardmaking Day, here are a few cards that I have made recently.







I would love to see your cards too!
-Virginia

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute Virgina! I love the little hand made flowers on them!

    ReplyDelete