Friday, November 12, 2010

Colour Challenge by Karen

I love a great colour challenge!  It inspires me to go through my stash and find papers and embellishments that work.  Instead of reaching for my newest papers or my favourite companies, I find that I end up using a mix of papers and in the end it feels great to use the supplies I have at hand.

This week we have this great photo as inspiration.   I love how bold the colours are and seriously how beautiful is that arrangement.


Here is my take on the colour challenge.  I stuck with the main colours in the inspiration photo, dark brown, fushia, red and green.  Since the colours are so bold, I kept the embellishments to a minimum and just added a few buttons.


suppplies : bazzil, rouge de garance, chatterbox, prima, basic grey


We would love to see how these colours inspire you!

TFL

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Karen - you really nailed the colours on this one - you stayed very true to them and the final result is fabulous! Such a super cute photo too! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete