Saturday, August 14, 2010

Music Inspiration Challenge by Virginia

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying the summer? We certainly are! My family and I are often caught singing snippets of summer hits like California Gurls by Katy Perry or composing sweet ditties throughout the day.

The layout below is a collection of photos from the past 10 years. They feature my girls with my Mom, their Grandma. Whenever they see their Grandma, together the 3 of them make up songs about how much they love each other. They always end the song with "I will love you...now and forever..." This layout celebrates the beautiful relationship between my girls and their Grandma.



Supplies: October Afternoon (pattern papers, rub ons, cardstock die cut stickers), Heidi Swapp (jewel crown); Making Memories (mini alphas); American Crafts (alphas), Close to my Heart (cardstock)

I look forward to seeing your interpretation of this Music challenge! Thank you for letting me share my family story :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to celebrate! i love the ending to each of their songs, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jo, I think this is such a lovely tradition your girls and your mother have, and you've created a beautiful L.O. to tell the story!

    ReplyDelete