Friday, August 6, 2010

The Great Outdoors

This Friday our challenge was to scrapbook the 'Great Outdoors'. I think 'outdoor' photos are some of my FAV to scrapbook! Great colours, great light and great family times together.

Today I have a few things to share with you. First is a set of 3 different classes all being offered at the BC Scrapbooks 4 Kids fundraiser in October. I beleive there is still room in some of the classes if you are in the area and want to join us. Check them out HERE. There are WAY more classes than just the 3 samples you see below!

The best thing about these classes is 100% of the class fee is donated to Childrens Hospital. Last year we raised over $20 000!!! Isnt that awesome! :)

The first layout was done with pictures from Minter Gardens. Such a beautiful place for pictures! Even my 3 boys enjoyed the day there. There is so much to see and so many awesome props for photos, check me out pretending to pull the kids in the wagon. Hm hm, goes with something I say all the time; Moms are personal calenders, maids and pack mules. teehee You will create 2 double pagers in this class. Visit the site via the link above to see each class in more detail.





The next one is also being offered as a class and in this one you will create 3 layouts using October Afternoon and FABRIC! Soo much fun! The pictures were taken at Boundry Bay. We love going there, soooo much fun ocean stuff to see, feel and be grossed out by! Okay, maybe I am the only one that gets grossed out, the boys love it. lol
Check out those fun fabric strips!!



And the third class is a mini album featuring Bo Bunny's Roughin It line. If you are a camper, or fisher, or just love being outdoors, you will love this line!
I have not filled it with pictures yet, but will! ;)





Here is a layout I did for the Memory Workshop, it is my family with my husbands parents, all being silly at a local park. And like the title says; they are CRAZY PEOPLE! lol Yes my husband is attempting to throw each kid off the bridge, but each kid asked to be! Crazy I tell ya! teehee, then you see my fil 'trying' without success to do the same to him. lol



And the last one is from the winter, done for Scrapbooking Fanatics.
It is my cute hubby in the snow, love his blue eyes!



Soo grab up the family and head out to a local park, or trail or lake or anywhere and snap photos like crazy. Maybe plan to have a picnic dinner! ohh I like that idea.................hhmmmmmm lol
Enjoy the day!
Thanks for stopping by - and sorry my post is so long, I just had so much I wanted to share! :)
Debby

5 comments:

  1. Love all your projects Debby and I think that I signed up for the MME class. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these classes Debbie! So much that I signed up for all three at the Crop for Kids (can't wait!)

    The other two layouts are gorgeous too! And good on ya for choosing a winter L.O. in the midst of this heat! Cooled me down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts! I love how fun they are, especially the bridge one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie you work is always so cute and so clean! I just love it! Those classes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies!
    Chriss that is so awesome! look forward to seeing you!! :)

    ReplyDelete