Friday, June 4, 2010

Wedding Challenge - by Erica Perkins

If you are like Cari and I, your own wedding photos are well preserved in albums already and have been for a number of years. The thought of scrapping them now seems ridiculous, so I feel lucky that I have siblings that are still getting married, giving me plenty of wedding photos to play with.

My kids were lucky enough to get to be a ring bearer and flower girl this past October in my sister's wedding. I'm still getting around to scrapping some of those photos, so I thought I'd share them with you today. I've never been much into the traditional wedding colours, so when I decided to scrap these photos, I didn't go buy the latest wedding papers, instead I went to my stash that I'm still trying to use up.

Supplies used - patterned paper: Basic Grey; Alpha Stickers: Collage Press: felt flower: Creative Imaginations; felt leaves: Stampin' Up; journaling sticker: Scenic Route; ribbon: Maya Road; brad: uknown. Photo credit: Kira Nelson Photography copyright 2009.


Supplies used - patterned paper: My Mind's Eye; cardstock: Bazzill; Alpha stickers: Scenic Route; cardstock sticker: Glitz deign; bling: Zva Creative. Photo credit: Kira Nelson Photography copyright 2009.

This week pull out some wedding photos (yours or someone else's), make a wedding gift, some cards, you name it and and join us in celebrating the season of weddings.

3 comments:

  1. I love the use of the non-traditional wedding colours Erica ... and I'm still trying to use up my BG stash too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, Erica - and I agree with Jo - love the use of non-traditional colours!

    ReplyDelete