Friday, June 25, 2010

Sketch Challenge by Debby Visser

It was a beautiful day here! Chris; I might just scrap on the back deck tomorrow if this weather keeps up! Great idea!
Here is my go with this sketch:




I strayed slightly from the sketch.
The papers and the corrugated cardboard are from Magenta. I used my spellbinders to cut out the star shape and then used Tim Holtz alcohol ink to colour it the orangy colour. And to copy the lines around the layout, I stitched in two colours. I love hand stitching, thinking I need to do it a bit more! :)

Hope you get a chance to play along!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. cute LO! love the papers you picked! love the star too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet! Love the colours and the star spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts always make me smile - your use of colour and your great photography are always so pleasing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the stitching you did, and the critter ... so cute!

    ReplyDelete