Friday, February 11, 2011

Love, Love, Love Challenge by Virginia Wong

Do you remember the song, "Love is in the Air" by John Paul Young? Do you recall these lyrics?

Love is in the air 
Everywhere I look around 
Love is in the air 
Every sight and every sound 

To me, truer words were never spoken. I see little signs of love everywhere at our house. From the glimpses of sibling love (shown below) and not sibling squabbling...


Supplies:  SEI (pattern papers, glitter cardstock alphas, journal spot); BasicGrey (chipboard alphas); Prima (pearls); American Crafts (ribbon)

to the heart shaped ham sandwiches I pack in their lunches, to the heart shaped cookies, to the impromptu dandelion bouquets and sweet heart warming love notes (seen below)...


Supplies:  Close to my Heart (yellow cardstock); BasicGrey (pattern papers, brads, die cut journal spot, canvas tags, alphas, paper clips); American Crafts (pen for journaling); Versamagic (chalk ink)

These are examples of what love is; it is the everyday sweetness that surrounds us. I notice this everyday everywhere love so much more since I've started scrapbooking.  I love this love, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment