Sunday, February 20, 2011

All About Me - by Cari Locken

I'm a little bit late to the party. Sorry everyone.
I've been busy kitting and getting ready for the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Victoria, BC February 25-26th. This coming weekend! I'm so excited about it and look forward to teaching my classes and working in the CS booth. Hope to see you there if you live in the area!

I actually find it quite difficult to create layouts about myself. But I realized that's important for my children to know about me when they look through the scrapbooks later on in life. These layouts below have been created because of various assignments I've had to do ... not because I just "felt" like scrapbooking about myself. So I'm thankful for those assignments as they push me outside of my comfort zone.


I hope you're enjoying your weekend and this beautiful weather that we've been having!

No comments:

Post a Comment