Friday, May 7, 2010

They Call Me Mom By Susan Tutt

As far back as I can remember I have always wanted to be a mother. Little did I know this would be the hardest but most wonderfully fulfilling job I would ever have! I feel so lucky to have these three little people in my life and that they look up to me as their mother. And to my mother who I love dearly, thank you for being such a great role model and helping me become who I am today.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Take some time this weekend to relax and do something for yourself, you deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. Susan this is wonderful and such a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture! Love the use of the mixed coloured paint -- great layout.

    ReplyDelete