Friday, May 14, 2010

Extreme Attitude by Debby Visser

It's Friday! Time for a challenge! We were given a Becky Fleck Sketch from Pagemaps. This sketch was made for a double page 8.5 x 11. I usually always scrap 12 x 12, but decided to give this size a try. I really like it! Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch. I love the sketch, my finished layout and I really love that I used up older products!!!




Supplies: Junkitz, Bazzill and Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you get a chance to play along!

3 comments:

  1. Debby that's awesome!! I love your take!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the paper and the "extreme attitude" great shots and take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Debby!! Those pics are great! :) You've got so many creative touches on this layout - the more you look, the more you see! I know what you mean about using up 'older' product - very satisfying!! The 'older' product that you used is some of my favorite 'boy' type paper - I've done a layout or two with it and I know I've got some left still...love it!

    ReplyDelete