Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank You!


I have to say, wholeheartedly and humbly - thank you to all the amazing, creative, talented people who have responded to our Design Team Call. I started out trying to respond to each applicant in order to acknowledge that their application had reached us, but it soon became a lot to keep up with! So, if you haven't heard anything, I apologize for not contacting you yet!

On a personal note, I am in the midst of moving as my husband and I have bought our first house, and so I am a bit more swamped than usual. I would like to announce at least two new designers by June 1st and will be working toward that. Thank you all again for your interest in The Inspired Scrapper and for taking the time to apply. We are all working behind the scenes to improve and grow The Inspired Scrapper and we would love for you to be a part of our community!

Happy Crafting!
~ Jillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment