Saturday, April 9, 2011

Celebrations by Cari Locken

To be honest I have a hard time scrapbooking these kinds of events because I really prefer to scrapbook memories of my every day. I'm not sure why the "celebrations" photos are always hard for me to scrap ... probably because it's the same typical picture idea (i.e. cake, birthday person, presents, etc) and the lighting is never really that great.

But over the years I've tried to keep those photos up to date in my albums. Here's a few layouts that I will share.

Supplies: Imaginisce (papers, chipboard, irock tool and glam rocks), Core'dinations cardstock


Supplies used: Imaginisce (papers, rub-ons, chipboard, banner), Core'dinations cardstock


Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Imaginisce (paper, i-rock tool & glam rocks), Paper Trunk (alpha stsickers), EK Success border punch


Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Maya Road (sheer journal block), American Crafts THickers, Fiskars border punch, October Afternoon (papers)


Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, October Afternoon (papers), EK Success border punch, American Crafts Thickers, Paper Trunk (red alpha stickers)


Supplies used: Imaginisce (papers, rub-ons), Core'dinations cardstock, EK Success border punch, My Little Bit of Whimsy buttons), Divine Twine, Fiskars border punch


Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment