Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday, January 22, 2011 - The 'Git 'er done' Challenge!


Hello, and Happy Friday!! Today's challenge has been affectionately dubbed the 'Git 'er done' challenge because it's all about, well, getting it done! You know, the half-finished layouts and projects that you've got tucked away/set aside, just waiting for the perfect embellishment, or journalling, or that last spark of creativity to finish off with. I myself have a whole bin dedicated to partially finished stuff. If I actually finished even half of it, I would look like some kind of power scrapper - I could fill a whole album with stuff that's been started but not finished. Please tell me I'm not the only one?! (I KNOW I'm not!!)

So, don't delay!! This weekend, right now, pull out those masterpieces-in-waiting, pour yourself a hot beverage of choice, put on a little background music or a movie perhaps, and...you know what's coming, right? GIT 'ER DONE!!! Then post a comment with a link so we can gaze upon the fruits of your labour!

No comments:

Post a Comment