Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blown out and bright?

I was checking this site on a friends computer today and noticed that my cards looked VERY blown out and extremely bright in this POST. I was wondering if other people saw it that way too? When the images appear that way so much gets lost.
On my monitor, my images and the rest of the DT's images are fine.
I have calibrated my monitor with a program:

Calibrize

It is a free program for Window users. I like it, but not sure how other people are seeing the images on this site. Maybe my settings are set too dark?
Could you leave a comment on what you see when viewing our images, please?
Thanks so much! We want to make sure you are seeing the best version possible.
smiles!

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting...I'm going to try it because I notice the same thing sometimes...(images looking too dark on one monitor, too bright on another?!). I'll report back! :)

    ReplyDelete