Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Spring Break!!!

School is out for Spring Break. I am happy and sad about it. Happy for the break from routine of early mornings and homework for the kids, and happy we can spend some time together. But I am sad too, I will miss my quiet mornings with no kids or hubby. Don't get me wrong, I love my family very much :)

So do you have plans for Spring Break? Any crafty plans?
I do, lots of crafty plans, now I just need to do them.

This weekend I hope to make St. Patty's Day cards. I don't think I have ever made one and my Dad is Irish! bad me!

Then I hope to get through a stash of about 10 photos I have picked out for a few layouts. These I hope to have done over the next 2 weeks.

And there are a few other things, we shall see if I get to them, like my mending and sewing pile.... oiy!

If you are looking for something crafty to do, how about making some St. Patty's Day cards, or breaking out last years Easter Pictures and getting them scrapped and into the book. I think I have only done 1 or maybe 2 years of Easter pictures, so will try to do it too!

I leave you with a layout I did a while back during spring.
Happy creating!
Debby



No comments:

Post a Comment