Monday, March 28, 2011

Cards - All Occasion

So, the challenge for the cards this week is to create a card for any occasion with no sentiment. I realized that I most often have a sentiment on my cards but there were a few that I have done and taught in classes where I didn't bother putting a sentiment because I wanted to leave that for the student to fill in so that it would fit with the occasion.

Here's a couple of examples.
They're very simple but could work for a birthday, a grad, a wedding, an anniversary, a baby's birth, etc.

Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folders, ribbon, Prima flowers

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Your work is always so beautiful, clean and fresh....my favorate Inspired Scrapper Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I adore these cards...clean and classy!

    ReplyDelete